Biodiesel is a renewable, clean-burning diesel replacement that made from a diverse mix of feedstocks including recycled cooking oil, soybean oil. Meeting strict technical fuel quality and engine performance specifications, it can be used in existing diesel engines without modification and is covered by all major engine manufacturers¡¯ warranties, most often in blends of up to 5 percent or 20 percent biodiesel. It is produced at plants in nearly every state in the country
The process of biodiesel Production:
Raw material (Used cooking oi/swill oil/animal oil etc)¡úPretreatment process¡úContinuous dehydration process¡úEsterification process(Ester exchange)¡úDesolventizing¡úWashed quenched¡úFilter process¡úGassing dehydration¡úDistillation process¡úCooling process¡úSecondary filter¡úBiodiesel product
We are Henan Doing Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd in China. We have been specialized in edible oil making and bio-diesel production line for over 40 years. We provide turn-key service including machines, installation, person training, after sales and tech consulting.
The advantages of biodiesel oil:
1. Engine is starting at low temperature (-10¡ãC)
2. It not belongs to dangerous cargo, so it¡¯s easy to transport.
3. There is less sulfur and aromatic alkyl in biodiesel, so it¡¯s less harmful to human and environment.
4. As a kind of renewable energy sources, the biodiesel will not finised.
5. The supply of biodiesel is not controlled by OPEC, it¡¯s benefit to the stability of international petroleum market.
Our website: http://www.doinggroup.com/