Screw Conveyor Introduction
The screw conveyor is designed for horizontal or inclined conveying (dip angle<20¡ã) of dry bulk materials such as powder and pellet. Its conveying length can be as long as 40 meters. The screw conveyor construction consists of inlet and outlet sections, trough sections with screw flight and the drive assembly. It is widely used in animal feed plant, edible oil processing factory and starch factory.
Screw Conveyor Features
1. Simple construction and small cross section.
2. Conveying length can be as long as 40 meters.
3. Good sealing performance, reliable operation, low cost.
4. Convenient material feeding and discharging, two-direction conveying at the same time.
5. Material mixing, blending, heating and cooling can be carried out in the conveying process.