Product: Calcium Propionate
CAS: 4075-81-4 INS:282
Properties: White crystals or crystalline powder, monohydrate is colorless monoclinic crystals. The product is white powder, spherical or cylindrical particles. Odorless or slightly acid smell.
Standard: GB25548-2010, HG2921-1999, FCCV, E282
Application: Calcium propionate is a new kind of food additives, approved by WHO and FAO as a safe food and feed mildew inhibitor. Also a new, safe, efficient, broad-spectrum fungicide of food and feed in brewing, food, feed, traditional Chinese medicine etc.. Have widely antibacterial function to mold and bacteria .
1. Used as food and feed mildew, as preservation agent in food and pastry. It can be easily mixed with flour. At the same time of it plays the role of preservative, it can provide essential calcium, plays the role of fortifying foods.
2. Inhibits mold and aerobic bacillus which will cause the bread produce sticky silk material, but no inhibition on yeast.
3. Unique mildew, anti-corrosion properties on mold, aerobic spore producing bacteria, gram-negative bacteria, aflatoxin in starch, protein-containing fatty substances.
4. As feed additive can effectively inhibit mildew, rolong the storage period of feed, can also raise livestock appetite when combined with the other inorganic salts ,increase milk production of dairy cows. Suitable for the use of various feed for its small volatility, high temperature resistance, animal adaptability,
5. Used as additive in toothpaste, cosmetics, and have good preservative effect.
Dosage: The amount added in food in accordance with GB2760-2011:0.25-50 g/kg
Packaging: Net weight: 25kg,paper-plastic bag or woven bag lined with PE bag, can also be customized according to customer¡¯s requirements of packaging.
Storage: Stored in cool, dry and ventilated place. Must not be loaded and transported with toxic, hazardous and polluting substances.