bicycle pedal

Price :
On Demand
Quantity :
Standards & Approvals :
Payment Terms :
Expected Delivery Time :
Additional Requirement :
Price Valid Till :
Dec,31, 2023

Bicycle pedal: 1. material: plastics 2. with ball or without ball 3. color to your order 4. with reflector We have the following advantages: 1. A manufacturer of producing bicycle spare parts as saddles, axles, pedals and other accessories. 2. Our spare parts have obtained the EXPORT LICENSE and our products enjoy high quality. 3. We have 6 years of experience in manufacturing children bicycles and bicycle parts. 4. Payment: 30%TT in advance, after receiving the fax of B/L, pls pay the rest 70%TT or L/C at sight.

Company Profile