Potassium humate is a kind of high polymer heterogeneous aromatic hydroxyl carboxylate. It is obtained by alkaline extraction of lignite or brown coal or leonardite.
It is water soluble, contains hydroxyl, carboxylate and other active groups, has the functions of chelation, complexing, ion exchange, floc, dispersion and adhesion.
2.Application In Agriculture
1) Direct use as potash fertilizer to spray, seed soak, dip root etc.
Potassium humate is a kind of high efficiency organic potash fertilizer, its active content humic acid can improve quantity of soil available potassium, reduce the loss and fixation of potassium, increase the uptake and utilization of potassium by plants.
Compare with other potash fertilizer, it can improve fertilizer utilization 87%-95%. Improve quantity and quality of crops.
2) Mix with Urea, N, P, K fertilizer, trace element, DAP etc. to make High Efficiency and Multi-Function inorganic compound fertilizer.
1) Increases buffering properties of soil, retains water soluble fertilizers in the root zones and releases them to plants when needed
2) Makes soil more friable or crumbly, improves soil workability
3) Rich in both organic and mineral substances essential to plant growth
4) Chelates metal ions under alkaline conditions
5) Increases water holding capacity, reduces soil erosion
6) Improves seed bed, Increases germination of seed and viability
7) Non-toxic, environment friendly.