• Plastering and repairing of hydraulic structures flow surfaces, highways, bridges, airport runways, etc.
• Corrosion resistant plastering and repairing of pipes, power plant cooling towers, chimneys, chemical plant structures, etc.
• Repairing of concrete cracks, voids, spalling, honeycomb, leaks, wearout and steel-exposure of protection layers.
• Material A: Long-term standing will cause precipitation and segregation, shake up before using.
• Recommended mechanical mixing, and evenly mixing material A and material B at the ratio of 1:8.
• Application methods: plastering, blade coating
• Working Time ¡Ý60min
• Application Temperature: Over 5¡æ is appropriate and avoid construction in rainy and frozen conditions. No need to cure after construction, after about 2¡«3days can withstand the weight of a person and after 7 days can withstand the weight of heavy cargo.
• Storage: Avoid of sunlight, rain, cold and damp
• Shelf life: 12months when sealed
• Packaging: Material A: 10kg/barrel, Material B: 25kg/bag