Witura WT 9001 IP 65 GSM remote control and monitoring system allow you to use your mobile phone to monitor and control your business from any location. Its alarm facilities provide a flexible way to distribute critical alarm information to any number of mobile phone users.
More versatile than pagers system, WT 9001 provides detailed alarm messages, secure alarm acceptance, full alarm reporting and even remote process control. This allows user to rectify problems directly via their mobile phone within minutes of the alarm occurring.
The devices can monitor 8 digital switch inputs. A SMS alarm message can be sent when input exceed preset limits. The user can also interrogate the input through SMS messaging. The WT 9001 IP 65 also has 8 replay outputs which can be activated via SMS and used to switch lamps, pumps, heaters etc. The WT 9001 IP 65 is compete with an LCD display, back up battery and build in Quad Band 850/900/1800/1900mhz modules
1. Control/ Monitor via GSM Mobile Phone, with no distance limitation, the user can control / monitor / alarm their installation from over the world via their mobile telephone
2. 8 x mains rated relay outputs.
3. 8 x digital input
4. Digital inputs can generate SMS message on contact closure
5. Relay output controlled via SMS
6. Dot Matrix LCD displays. Shows all channel values, input and output status.
7. Mobile phone can read digital input status
8. Up to 8 separate mobile phone numbers can be dialed.
9. Automatically sends SMS text message when input activated
10. IP 65 rated enclosure
This system consists of 8 input and 8 outputs. In simple system you can require GSM Mobile connected to hardware called SMS I/O interface unit. So this system requires a mobile active connection and mobile device for operation.