HHDP (smart) remote pressure transmitter provides a kind of reliable measuring way for avoiding the measured medium from directly contacting with isolation diaphragm of the transmitter.
Transmitters with remote transmission equipment are suitable for the following operation conditions :
1. It is required to isolate high temperature mediums and the transmitter.
2. Measuring mediums have corrosion to sensitive scripts of transmitters.
3. Suspending liquid or mediums with high viscosity
4. Measured mediums solidize or crystalize due to the change of environment or technological process temperature.
5. Strict purification of measuring head is needed for replacing measured mediums
6. Measuring head must be kept clean and sanitary.
7. Seal pressure container measurement.