What it is:
A professional-grade skincare brush.
What it is formulated to do:
From the creators of the Sonicare toothbrush comes the Clarisonic Skincare Brush. Sonic technology first changed the way we clean our teeth, it's now changing how we cleanse our skin. The sonic frequency moves Clarisonic's soft, gentle brush back and forth at more than 300 times per second, thoroughly clearing pores and skin surface.
Here are some of the benefits this revolutionary skincare tool delivers:
- Removes makeup six times better than traditional methods.
- Clears pores and reduces the appearance of pore size.
- Cleanses so thoroughly that skincare products absorb better.
- Creates noticeably healthier looking skin.
This set contains:
- A Clarisonic brush and charger
- One sensitive brush head
- 2.0 oz Gentle Hydro Cleanser
What else you need to know:
Clarisonic should be used as part of a daily skincare regimen to provide smoother feeling and looking skin. Ideal for all skin types and used and recommended by leading dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons. Gentle enough to use for cleansing rosacea and sebborheic dermatitis.
1. Prior to first use, charge for 24 hours
2. Remove eye makeup if you wear it
3. Wet the face with warm water and apply cleanser
4. Wet the Clarisonic brush head with warm water
5. Press the power button, and gently move the brush in circular movements across the face
6. It is recommended that you use the brush for 20 seconds on the forehead, 20 seconds on the nose/mouth and 10 seconds on each cheek
7. When you are finished, rinse the brush and place back in the charger
-Men can also use the Clarisonic to apply shaving gel for a closer, more comfortable shave.
If you are under a doctor's care for any skin condition, or if you have or think you may have a skin condition, consult your physician.
Do NOT use the Clarisonic if you:
-Have heightened skin allergies
-Have an extreme sunburn
-Have open wounds or open lesions
-*Are taking medication that can cause skin sensitivity
-*Have recently had a facial cosmetic procedure
-*Have rosacea, pustular acne, or serious sensitive-skin disorders and/or infections