We combine the best tool making craftmanship with today's technology to provide our customers with the most precise tools at a very reasonable price.
1. Over 50 highly trained and skilled tooling as well as management engineers.
2. Over 120 certified mold makers.
3. Ability to handle wide range of materials from aliminium through P20 into harden S-7 and H-13 steel.
4. Manufacturing of export grade hardened plastic injection molds (HRC 50~54)
5. Mold maintained at no additional cost to our customers
6. Rapid engineering changes
7. Prototype mold making facility using aluminium and epoxy
8. Expertise in Co-injection molds using various material grades.
9. Average lead-time for tooling is 6 weeks.
10. Integrated tool design with hot runner systems and stack molds