The features of the Inclined jet Hydro Turbines (Turgo Turbines):
They operate in a head range of 40 meters to 300 meters and are primarily used for electrical power production. The power output ranges from 100KW to 1250KW.
* Its nozzle has a 22.5¡ãangle with the runner rotation surface.
* The runner is heavily pushed by water from pressure pipe that is switched to high speed jet flow through spray nozzle, imposing the runner in inclined direction.
* The runner works by water flow entering one side of vane and coming out from its other side, pushing the runner to rotate, the runner then drive the generator through coupler to produce electricity.
* It can reliably operate with simple structure, easy inspection and maintenance.
* Inclined jet Type turbine has as simple structure as the pelton turbine, reliably operate with simple structure, easy inspection and maintenance.
* It has the merit of high specific speed, wide application range, easy to coupling and direct connation to the generator.
ADDNEW's Inclined jet Hydro Turbines (Turgo Turbines) is one type of impulse turbine. it is well developed and widely used in mountain area.