LRST9615-4IT is a new product developed on the basis of the chip scheme MARVELL 88SE9215, it is a PCIe to SATA 3.0. With the higher demands of the hard disk's read and write speed, SATA 2.0 has been unable to meet the requirements. SATA 3.0 has gradually become the mainstream of hard disk interface. But at present most of the mainboard has less SATA 3.0 interfaces and cannot meet users' requirements. The LRST9615-4IT bridge PCIe interface to SATA 3.0, making the expansion card with high performance and scalability. It can extend four SATA 3.0 interfaces and backward is compatible with SATA 2.0.
• Compliant with SATA3.0 Specification and PCIe2.0 Specifications.
• Supports communication speeds of 6.0Gbps, 3.0Gbps, and1.5Gbps.
• Supports hot-plugging and heat-exchanging.
• Compatible with SATA 6G, 3G and 1.5G hard disk drives.
• Supports programmable transmission signal level.
• Supports Gen1i, Gen 1X, Gen2i, Gen 2m, Gen2X ,Gen3i.
• Supports 1 SAS interface and 4 SATA ports.
• Supports AHCI 1.0 and IDE programming interface.
• Supports Native Command Queuing(NCQ).
• Supports Message Signaled Interrupt(MSI).
• Supports Port Multiplier FIS-based switching or command-based switching.
• Supports Control, Bulk, Stream, Interrupt, Isochronous.
• Supports Partial and Slumber Power Management states.
Technical specifications: PCI Express V2.0
Controller: MARVELL 88SE9215
Connector: Mini SAS SFF-8087
PCIe Bus Type: x4 channel, and compatible with x8, x16;
PCIe supply voltage: +3.3V ±9%
Dimension: 116mm * 69mm
Power dissipation: 1W
Bracket:Metallic support: height/skinny(2U/3U)
Working Humidity: 0% – 90%
Working Temperature: 0°C – 50°C (32°F - 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -10°C–65°C
System Requirements: With available PCI Express x4 slot
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1 - SFF-8087 Expansion Card
1 - low-profile bracket
1 - full-profile bracket (installed)
1 - Warranty Card