NAME: Coaxial Cable (RG6):
Coaxial cables are perhaps the most common, basic and easy-to-understand cables. Basically, they are used to transmit electrical energy, or signals, from one location to another: to connect a source to a load, such as a transmitter to an antenna.
Coaxial cable (coax) is typically identified or classified according to its impedance or RG-type; for example, a 50-ohm coax or an RG-8 type.
1) 1.02mmBC + 4.57mmSolid PE +95% Bear Copper Clad Steel Braiding +6.71mm PVC
2) Customers' specifications are welcomed.
1) Operating temperature range: -40 C To +80 C
2) UL temperature rating: 80 C
3) Bulk cable weight:29 Ibs/1000ft
4) Max. recommended pulling tension: 162Ibs
5) Min. bend radius(install): 3 in.
1) Nom. Characteristic impedance: 75 +/- 3 ohm
2) Nom. Inductance: 0. 97µH/ft
3) Nom. Capacitance Conductor to Shield: 16.2 pF/ft
4) Nominal velocity of propagation: 83%
5) Minimum Return Loss: 5 ohm/1000 ft
1) Center conductor: Tinned Copper, Bare Copper and Copper Clad Steel available;
2) Al-foil: Non-bonded Al-foil, bonded Al-foil, double bonded Al-foil,
and double non-bonded Al-foil are available;
3) Braiding wire: AL, Bare Copper and Tinned Copper available;
4) Braiding wire diameter: 0.10, 0.12, 0.13, 0.14, 0.15, 0.16mm available;
5) Braiding net: 80, 96, 120,128 ,144 and more available;
6) Braiding coverage: Between 80- 97% available;
7) PVC jacket of Flame retardant ,UV, or UL available.
1) Packing Lengths:
100m/roll, 200m/roll, 305m/roll, 100yard/roll, 200yard/roll, 300yard/roll
Other lengths available according to client's request;
2) Inner packing: Wooden reel, plastic reel, and paper reel available.
3) Outer packing: Carton box, pull out box, pallet available.
4) Other packing available according to client's request.
Product Origin: China
Brand Name: NAI
Price Terms: FOB, CIF, C&F
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C at sight
Shipping date: Generally within 15days
Certificates: ISO9001, UL, ROHS,CE