MQX series superfine ball mill is a kind of new type and high-efficient powder and superfine powder processing machinery which is used for grinding the medium and low-hard material that Moh's hardness is below 6, humidity is less than 8%, and non-flammable non-explosive minerals, such as calcite, cretaceous, caoline, limestone, bentonite, talcum, mica, magnesite, illite, pyrophyllite, vermiculite, sepiolite, Attapulgite clay, rectorite, diatomite, barite and so on.The classified powder could be adjusted between 300 and 2500mesh. with the classifier, the fineness will be better and could meet the requirements from different customers.
Characteristics of superfine ball mill:
1. Different design from traditional cement and mining processing, and in line with the requirements of Germany superfine material feeding and processing.
2. Optimize length-diameter ratio to avoid over-grinding and achieve the best effect of grinding.
3. Optimize aperture ratio and design of grate board, and improve the fineness by using lesser grinding medium.
4. Discharge the powder by grid smoothly£¬no need cooling for the cylindrical shell.
5. Optimize liner and the shape and the material for grinding medium, reduce the damage rate and improve the grinding efficiency according to Germany requirements.
6. For hard minerals, adopt Non-iron pollution design. Use alumina ceramics, quartz, silex and other special material for liner and grinding medium.
7. Adopt reasonable grinding medium as required, high feeding ratio and high efficiency.
8. Add grinding additives when grinding ultra-fine powder to improve grinding efficiency.
9. Optimize the matching of the energy consumption and grinding drive, reduce energy consumption.
10. Formed a closed system with classifier, negative pressure conveying and less dust.