• State of the art glass encoder
• 2 second horizontal and vertical readout
• Precision dual LCD panels with large, easy-to-read numbers
• Vertical Tilt Sensor monitors the tilt angle in x-axis
• Vertical angle measuring; provides three different options plus percentage of grade
• Auto Power-Off Option: if unit is not moved it will shut off in- 20 minutes, 30 minutes or infinity
• Optical plummet
• Zero resetting
• Water resistant, sealed construction
• Removable tribrach for multiple set-ups
• Built-in battery pack can be attached and detached by a single action
• Can use rechargeable battery pack, or 4 AA Alkaline batteries. Average runtime of 15 hours using alkaline batteries.
• One year warranty
The 56-DGT2 Electronic Transit-Theodolite Includes: Hard-shell Carrying Case, Users Manual, Batteries and Accessories: Sunshade, Tool Kit, Rain Cover, Drying Cloth, and Plumb Bob.