Heavy Duty Steel 3 Or 4 Pallet Deep Push Back Pallet Racks System is an accumulative storage system that allows you to store up to four pallets deep per level. All of the pallets on each level, except the last, are placed on a set of trolleys that are pushed along the rolling rails. These rails are built on a slight incline, lower at the front, so that the pallets at the back move forward when the pallet closest to the aisle is removed.
All the pallets placed on a particular level must contain the same SKU and are managed using the Last In First Out (or LIFO) Heavy Duty Steel 3 Or 4 Pallet Deep Push Back Pallet Racks System.
Our warehouse management system Advantages:
1. A compact storage unit means that the best possible use is made of the space available, compared with conventional system
2. Ideal for storing medium turnover products, with two or more pallets per SKU.
3. Very little height and space are wasted.
4. Unlike other compact system, each level can be used to store a different SKU.
5. The pallet centralisers, stops and blocking devices make loading and unloading operations safer and easier.
6. The system can be easily installed and modified according to special requirements.