LPG High Speed Centrifugal Spray Drier
1.95%-98%of moisture evaporated soon
2. Suit for thermal sensitive material
3. Dry in 5-40 senconds
1. Spray drying is a wide applied process in liquid process shaping and drying industry.
2. Particularly suitable for producing powder, granule or block solid product from solution, emulsion, suspending liquid and pumped paste liquid.
1. In hot air stream, 95% to 98% of moisture can be evaporated immediately.
2. Quick drying speed: The surface area of material liquid through atomizing is increased greatly.
3. Product has good uniformity, fluidity, solubility, high pure, and quality.
4. For liquid containing 0~60% of damp(special may be 90%), it can be dried to powder through drying one time.
5. After dried, not necessary to crush, sieve therefore reducing productive procedure.
6. For the size, bulk density and moisture of product can be adjusted within certain scope through exchanging operation condition.
7. Large flexibility of operation
8. No high requirement for factory buildings