1. It has diuretic, stimulant and relaxing effects, and it can lower the blood pressure because it can to dilate blood vessels.
2. It has stimulant properties, similar to caffeine. Unlike caffeine theobromine does not affect the central nervous system.
3. It can also relax bronchi muscles in the lungs.
4. It can effectively promote reflecting system of muscle and body,also it can stimulate blood circulation and achieve the effect of losing weight.
5. It is also used to fight alopecia, burns, cough, dry lips, eyes, fever, listlessness, malaria, nephrosis, parturition, rheumatism, snakebite, and wound.
1. Applied in food field, it is mainly used for drinks, manufacturing chocolate, candy, pastry, ice cream and other food;
2. Applied in health product field, it is used to lose weight. And it is popular among women;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can be used as cough medicine.